Saturday, January 10, 2009

Life when CIndy is away....

So my wife, Cindy, is away in Africa and I am Mr. mom for the week and a half. And I have this feeling that everything is going well, things are being accomplished, kids are getting where they need to go and bills are being paid, the Christmas decorations and stuff are getting all boxed up and furniture re-arrange and put back in its place.. I even am catching up on various chores in the house. I am feeling good about myself, even proud and feeling like bragging about it. Here’s the point, my wife organized everything this week, and all but one child is with her in Africa. And yet I feel like I deserve some award for stuff she does all the time and with all the kids here. It must be something in the male gene, I think…I love my wife, she’s great!

No comments: